Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
(Close daily from Noon to 1:00 p.m.)
Urgent Care is available before and after Primary Care hours, as well as on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays.
Our primary care services are intended for the evaluation and treatment of elective, non-urgent medical problems, on-going health care needs and wellness services for adults and children in a more traditional private practice setting. Patients can select from among our excellent staff a provider that best suits their individual personality and needs. Services are rendered on an appointment basis to allow for continuity of care with the patient’s requested preferred provider.
Our provider staff consists of physicians and mid-level providers that are board certified in Family Medicine. This extensive array of skill and knowledge allows for us to effectively care for a wide age range of patients, their needs and their wants such as:
- Comprehensive individualized health and risk factor assessment;
- Age appropriate preventive and interval Physical Examinations;
- Ongoing care and management of chronic diseases and medical problems such as high blood pressure, atherosclerotic heart disease, diabetes mellitus, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, peptic ulcer disease, arthritis (osteoarthritis and rheumatoid), etc.
- Extensive preventable disease immunizations;
- Coordination of hospitalization and specialist care, if needed;
- Special services and programs, listed separately;
Our primary care fees are competitive and in line with similar services in our community. We accept the fee schedules for health plans with which we are contracted. Please see “Our Company” web page for updated list of health plans with which we are currently contracted.